Thursday, October 1, 2026

SUNDAY--CLUCK! CLUCK!

 Since I haven't received any report from the ride some may have taken last night, I'll move on to our next event.  As many of you already know, our annual "Run, Chicken, Run" Run is coming up this Sunday.  The plan is to leave Casey's at 10:30 that morning and make our way up to the Rockton Bar for their "nearly world famous" barbeque chicken. As of now, I do not know the route we will be taking up there, but I do plan on taking the ferry at Lansing on the way back.  Also, on the way back we usually make a stop at the orchards for some cider and apple cider donuts.

Sunday, right now, looks to be a nice fall day, so there may be plenty of chicken eaters at Rockton.  That's why we usually call in our orders to reserve a chicken dinner.  I will call in the reservations, so if you do want chicken and want me to call in for you, let me know by noon on Saturday.

CLUCK! CLUCK!  EVERYONE IS WELCOME

Our mystery rider from the last post was Bruce Springsteen, as someone correctly guessed.


TRY THIS ONE!



No comments: